USC OFFERS A NORWEGIAN LANGUAGE COURSE
Why to learn Norwegian?
- You can be more competitive on the job market (there are more and more companies working on the Norwegian-Ukrainian markets with need for language resources).
- Learning Norwegian will make it easier to understand other Scandinavian languages (Swedish and Danish)
- Norway is one of the best countries to live in
- To study in Norway (higher education in Norway is free of charge,
there are different summer schools in Norway as well)
- Read Erlend Loe and Jo Nesbø in original language
- You develop your communicational skills and intercultural competence
- You know how to make long words like menneskerettighetsorganisasjonene
What can we offer?
- High qualified teachers
- A program adapted to Slavic language native speakers
- Small groups and individual tutoring
- Cultural introduction to Norway and its traditions
- Norwegian language speaking club
- For business and work: cross-cultural trainings: how to work with Norwegians (link to cross-cultural trainings page)